Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information. Please note nothing in these Terms restricts the participant's statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Hyundai Motor UK Limited, 728 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1HE.
The Promoter’s Agent: Pitch Marketing Group, 39-43 Brewer Street, Soho, London, W1F 9UD
2. This promotion is open to England, Wales and Scotland residents aged 25 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Hyundai Motor UK Ltd (the “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Entrants must hold a valid EEA full driving licence, with no more than six points.
4. The promotion will run from 12:00 on 11/06/2019 to 23:59 on 19/06/2019 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter the prize draw, entrants must visit blog.hyundai.co.uk, fill out the registration entry form, providing their title, first name, surname, email address and phone number and click “Submit”. Entrants must also accept the promotional Terms and Conditions.
6. Only one entry per entrant is permitted during the Promotional Period. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
7. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to website.
9. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
10. No purchase necessary, however, internet access is required.
Prizes and Fulfilment
11. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 19/06/2019 (“Closing Date”) to be entered into the prize draw.
12. 1 x prize available to win. The prize is for a group of four, consisting of at least one responsible adult (25+). Children must be aged 4 and over. The prize consists of the following:
- 4 x General Admission tickets to see the FIFA Women’s World Cup Final in Lyon on 7th July 2019, at the Stade de Lyon
- Driving experience from the local dealership to Lyon in a Hyundai vehicle (chosen by the Promoter)
- One night’s accommodation for four at a hotel (3* or above) in Dover chosen by the Promoter (in two twin or double rooms – subject to availability), including breakfast, on 5th July 2019
- Pre-booked tickets for Euro Tunnel from Folkestone to Calais on 6th July 2019
- Petrol to travel from the local dealership to Lyon (up to the value of £200)
- One night’s accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Paris chosen by the Promoter (in two twin or double rooms - subject to availability), including breakfast, on 6th July 2019
- One night’s accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Lyon chosen by the Promoter (in two twin or double rooms - subject to availability), including breakfast, on 7th July 2019
- Pre-booked flight from Lyon Saint Exupery to London Gatwick on 8th July 2019
13. The prize is as stated and nothing else is included. Transport to the local dealership and transport from London Gatwick to home address are not included in the prize. All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize, including but not limited to food, drink, road tolls, spending money as required, are the winner’s and guests’ own responsibility.
14. The winner will be reimbursed for petrol cost by The Promoter’s Agent upon provision of receipts.
15. The prize draw will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winner.
16. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via email and phone within 2 working days of the close of the Promotional Period. The winner will have 24 HOURS to accept the prize by following the instructions provided in the winning notification. Failure to do this will result in their prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize cannot be transferred. There is no cash or other alternative for the prize except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
18. The winner and their guests must be available to travel between 06/07/2019 and 08/07/2019 inclusive. Failure to be able to attend on this date will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner. Delivery of the prize and associated insurance, including vehicle insurance, will be organised by the Promoter’s Agent.
19. The winner and their guests must hold valid passports with at least 6 months’ validity remaining after the return date. Passports, any relevant visas and other travel documentation, such as valid travel insurance, are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or their guests fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
20. If the date of the event or any associated travel takes place on a school day, that child’s school must be informed, and special consent must be given. Approval by your child’s school is by no means guaranteed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to request a letter of consent as necessary before the prize is formally awarded.
21. All travel and accommodation provided to the winner will be provided subject to the Terms and Conditions of each such provider. Neither the Promoter nor their agents will have any liability in relation thereto, and any dispute arising from travel or accommodation must be taken up with such providers.
22. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for hotels or transport companies being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter will endeavour to find a suitable alternative.
23. The winner must provide proof that they are aged 25 or over and hold a valid EEA driving licence (with no more than six points) before the prize can be awarded. The winner will also be required to provide a copy of their driving licence and a copy of their DVLA licence summary.
24. The car will be offered to the winner at the discretion of Hyundai Motor UK.
Other Important Information
25. The winner takes part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law; the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prize whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner.
26. By accepting the prize, the winner is agreeing to adhere to all stadium regulations (https://resources.fifa.com/image/upload/stadium-regulations-for-the-fifa-women-s-world-cup-france-2019.pdf?cloudid=k43swtuilvhgb7dmxqtx) and the Terms and Conditions of the tickets that form their prize, located at https://resources.fifa.com/image/upload/fifa-women-s-world-cup-france-2019-terms-and-conditions.pdf?cloudid=mwlhdzouc2o8pqsqhkbe.
27. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
28. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion (if requested). The promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name, image and video footage in connection with such publicity. The winners will be required to sign a consent form for the use of this footage.
29. Sale or exchange of the prizes is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
30. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
31. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
33. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
34. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
35. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of Great Britain, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
36. The Promoter is responsible for the collection and use of entrants’ personal data (title, first name, surname, email address and phone number). Personal data is only processed for the purpose of participating in the competition, identifying and contacting the winner. All entry data will be deleted a maximum of 3 months after the prizes have been fulfilled.
37. Driving licence details of the winner will be retained based on legitimate interest for six years following completion of the event.
38. Personal data is stored in the UK and is not shared with third parties except for the above purposes with the Promoter's agencies, Pitch Marketing Group and Innocean Worldwide, in accordance with applicable law. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their personal data as described here and can withdraw consent at any time but will no longer be able to participate.
40. FIFA Women’s World Cup and its affiliates are not responsible for the operation of this Competition and have no liability to any entrant in connection with this Competition.