Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information. Please note nothing in these Terms restricts the participant's statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Hyundai Motor UK Limited, 728 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1HE.
The Promoter’s Agent: Pitch Marketing Group, 39-43 Brewer Street, Soho, London, W1F 9UD
1. This promotion is open to England, Wales and Scotland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Hyundai Motor UK Ltd (the “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Consumers can enter a maximum of 4 times, once per eligible SUV model (KONA, Kona Hybrid, Tucson or Santa Fe) during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple email addresses will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or similar third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
4. To enter the promotion, consumers must visit football.hyundai.co.uk and sign up to test drive one of the following SUV models – KONA, Kona Hybrid, Tucson or Santa Fe - at participating Hyundai dealerships in England, Wales and Scotland. Consumers will be required to provide their title, first name, surname, email address and phone number when registering. Consumers must then opt into the prize draw by ticking the tick-box on the registration form during the Promotional Period.
5. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
8. Anyone subject to a football banning order is not permitted to enter the promotion.
Prizes and Fulfilment
9. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 30/11/2019 ("Closing Date") to be entered into the prize draw.
- 4 x Hospitality Tickets in a Hyundai box (including catering), for Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal at the Metropolitano stadium in Madrid, Spain on either 22 or 23 February 2020
- Two nights' accommodation with breakfast, at a hotel chosen by the Promoter (minimum 4*). Dates are to be decided once the match date has been confirmed.
- Transfers in Hyundai vehicles during the experience, including transfers from the airport and any match-day transfers as well as parking passes for parking at the stadium
- £200 spending money
- 2 x General Admission tickets to attend one of the following Chelsea FC Premier League home matches: Please note the match dates are subject to change.
11. Awarding of prizes: the first winner will be able choose to from any one of the 10 prizes, the second winner will be offered to choose from one of the remaining 9 prizes, the third winner will be offered to choose from one of the 8 remaining prizes and so forth.
12. The prizes are as stated and nothing else is included. All other costs and expenses in taking up the prizes, including but not limited to travel, food, drink, spending money as required, are the winners’ and guests’ own responsibility.
13. Passports, Visas and other travel documentation are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or their guest fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
14. Travel insurance is not included in the prize and will be the prize winner’s responsibility.
15. The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guests must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
16. The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the Winner’s and their guests own.
17. The prize draw will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winners on 04/12/2019.
18. Winner Notification: The first winner will be notified via email and phone within five working days of the prize draw date. All subsequent winners will be contacted once the previous winner has accepted their prize. All winners will be notified of winning by 31/12/2019. All winners will have 48 HOURS to accept their prize by following the instructions provided in the winning notification. Failure to accept the prize by the deadline stated in the winning notification will result in their prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner. The decision of the Promoter is final. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email and phone connections during this time in case they one of the winners.
19. The prizes cannot be transferred.
20. There is no cash or other alternative for the prizes except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
21. The prizes are date and event specific and must be taken on one of the dates listed above depending on the match awarded to the winner. Failure to be able to attend on the date stated in the winning notification, will result in the prize being forfeited.
22. Delivery of the tickets and travel documents related to the Atletico Madrid prize package will be organised by the Promoter’s Agent and delivered by email 10 working days prior to the event taking place.
23. Delivery of the tickets related to the Chelsea FC prizes will be organised by the Promoter’s Agent. Winners will receive confirmation of the tickets via email 5 working days prior to the event taking place. The tickets will be available for collection on the day of each match at a location specified by the Promoter’s Agent, and within a timeframe of 2.5 hours before kick-off.
24. The dates of matches may be subject to change if televised. In such circumstances, if the winner is unable to attend, an alternative prize cannot be offered, and another winner will be drawn.
Other Important Information
25. The winners take part in the prize at their own risk and the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prize to the fullest extent allowed by law. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winners, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prizes once delivered to the winners.
26. By accepting the prize, the winners and their guests are agreeing to adhere to all stadium regulations and the Terms and Conditions of the tickets that form part of their prizes, located at https://prod-content-cdn.chelseafc.com/content/dam/documents/tickets-and-membership/2019-20/policies/Ground%20Regulations%202019-2020.pdf for Chelsea matches and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bMs_V8UDizZfsLtFXwdlTBzyyaCAECrGEBgo5QM18Kk/edit?usp=sharing for Atletico match.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to remove the winner and/or their guest if they are not acting in adherence with stadium regulations.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to any person regardless if they have a valid ticket.
29. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for hotels being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter will endeavour to find a suitable alternative.
30. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if the Promoter considers it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, they may elect to make available the winners’ surnames and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the closing date of the Promotional Period. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This information may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests.
31. The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion (if requested). The promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name, image and video footage in connection with such publicity. The winners will be required to sign a consent form for the use of this footage.
32. Sale or exchange of the prizes is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange a prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
33. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
34. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners including but not limited to asking for address and proof of ID (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
36. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
37. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters. By participating in the promotion, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules in full.
38. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
39. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
40. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English Law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of Great Britain, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
41. The Promoter is responsible for the collection and use of entrants’ personal data. Personal data is only processed for the purpose of participating in the promotion, identifying and contacting the winner. All entry data will be deleted a maximum of 3 months after the prize has been fulfilled.
42. Personal data is stored in the UK and is not shared with third parties except for the above purposes with the Promoter's agencies, Pitch Marketing Group and Innocean Worldwide, in accordance with applicable law. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their personal data as described here and can withdraw consent at any time but will no longer be able to participate. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com
44. Atlético Madrid and its affiliates are not responsible for the operation of this Promotion and have no liability to any entrant in connection with this Promotion.
45. Chelsea Football Club Ltd and its affiliates are not responsible for the operation of this Promotion and have no liability to any entrant in connection with this Promotion.