Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Hyundai Motor UK Limited, 728 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1HE.
1. This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over. Employees and their immediate families of Hyundai Motor UK Ltd (the “Promoter”), its dealers, subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are excluded.
2. The promotion will run from 14/08/19 to 23:59 on 19/08/19 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
3. Only one entry per person is permitted during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to email accounts or names will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
4. To enter the prize draw, consumers must visit https://blog.hyundai.co.uk/make-quality-time , enter all mandatory details and submit their entry during the Promotional Period.
5. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Prizes and Fulfilment
8. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 19/08/2019 (“Closing Date”) to be entered into the prize draw.
9. 1 x prize will be available to win consisting of:
- 1 x Virgin Experience Days voucher, worth £250. The prize winner will be able to redeem their prize here: https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/.
- Accommodation and other expenses not included.
10. All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize, including but not limited to, transport, accommodation and spending money as required, are the winner’s and guests’ own. The prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
11. Winner Selection and Notification: The prize draw will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winner.
12. The winner will be notified via email within 24 HOURS of the close of the Promotional Period. The winner will have 48 HOURS to accept the prize by following the instructions provided in the winning notification. Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their telephone and email connections during this time in case they are the winner.
13. The prize must be taken by 23:59 on 22.08.19. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final.
14. There is no cash or other alternative for the prize except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
15. Delivery of the prize will be organised by the Promoter’s Agency, Gravity Thinking.
Other Important Information
16. The winner takes part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law; the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner.
17. By accepting the prize package, the winner and their guests agree to adhere to activity venue regulations and the Terms and Conditions of the vouchers that form part of their prize.
18. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if the Promoter considers it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, they may elect to make available the winner’s first initial, surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the closing date of this Promotion. A request for this information can be made by emailing email@example.com. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests.
19. It is a condition of entry that the winner and their guests agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense. This may include but is not limited to photographs and video footage.
20. Sale or exchange of the prizes is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange a prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
21. The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
22. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
25. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
28. The Promoter is responsible for the collection and use of entrants’ personal data. Personal data is only processed for the purpose of participating in the promotion, identifying and contacting the winner. The winner’s name will be announced publicly. All entry data will be deleted a maximum of 3 months after the prizes have been fulfilled.
29. Personal data is stored in the UK and is not shared with third parties except for the above purposes with the Promoter's Agent, Gravity Thinking, in accordance with applicable law. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their personal data as described here and can withdraw consent at any time but will no longer be able to participate. If an entrant provides their consent, the Promoter will use their email address to send them marketing communications.